Thursday, December 30, 2010

modest belly dancing outfits

I recently started a belly dancing class and I wanted a modest belly dancing outfit to groove to when the time came. I asked the instructor and she informed me she didn't have any that matched my depiction. She asked why I need one since there were only women in the classroom and no men, of course I had to inform her that Muslim women don't cover up for men but for god. Anyways I started browsing the web for 
simply modest belly dancing outfit and there weren't a lot of choices out there but I succeed in finding some. In order, whole outfits, belly dancing pants and then tops. Hope you guys like them.


















Here is a website you guys might also like: http://www.dahlal.com/default.aspx?n=1&c=1&s1=1153&s2=0

AND

A video of a beautiful sister dancing with a modest belly dancing outfit 






1 comment:

  1. Kudos for taking matters into your own hands and finding an outfit that *you* feel comfortable in. :) As a dancer myself in Latin styles, outfits are frequently tiny.

    Although I don't particularly mind less "modest" clothing, I can totally appreciate women who go and find what they feel comfortable wearing rather than doing nothing, quitting the dance, or complaining about it.

    ReplyDelete